Did you know you can save up to £934 each year on childcare costs through an HM Revenue & Customs approved employee benefit?
If you are a company director with children, or your employees have children, the Childcare Voucher scheme offers tax relief for paid childcare. This includes nurseries, childminders, after school clubs as well as registered nannies. For a one off cost of just £147 our DIY Childcare Vouchers toolkit gives you the small business owner all the tools you need to save money with Childcare Vouchers.
- Tax savings of £934 a year for most working parents
- Additional saving for employers of up to £402 Employers National Insurance
- Save Hundreds if not Thousands of Pounds compared to traditional providers - Low cost Childcare Voucher solution
- Ideal for Small / Medium sized businesses
- Implement your own Childcare Voucher scheme in half an hour or less
What the DIY Childcare Voucher Toolkit Includes
- Manual how to implement your own Childcare Voucher Scheme – detailed action list of all the documents HMRC will expect you to have
- Template documents you can use straight away – just enter your company name and employee details print to paper or pdf and you are away
- Short video you can watch explaining how to implement the scheme
- Simple instructions on how to register your nanny with Ofsted so she qualifies for vouchers
- Unlimited email support
- Updates guaranteed for any change in tax law or practice for the next three tax years
Our toolkit enables you to implement this yourself instead of paying a % annually to most traditional providers of typically 5-9% of the voucher value – for two employees a cost of say £378 each year.
We have developed a toolkit of documents that enable you to implement the scheme for the sum of £147.
We are confident that this government sponsored tax saving idea will save you money so if you do not think this has led to a tax saving for your company or you are unhappy in any way we will give you a full refund.